How to Make a Curly Ribbon Hair Bow! Easy DIY Girl Hair Bow Craft Tutorial! Add Hello Kitty ribbon!. Watch Silly AVAcado help her mommy make this simple DIY craft tutorial showing how to make curly hair bows! Curly hair bows (also called korker hair bows) are so simple and cheap to make. You can use any color ribbon you like or match your favorite outfits!
Fun idea for a girl's birthday party! Match your school's colors for team spirit! Cute for friends, cheerleaders, gymnasts, young dancers or sports teams to have matching hair bows! A parent will need to assist younger children with the making of the bow.
We like to make curly bows and put on the top of presents for birthday parties! You can even do color schemes for holidays! For bigger boxes, don't cut the lengths as short as you would for a hair bow.
Leave a comment if you want me to do a video to show how to make a curly bow for a present and our DIY personalized wrapping paper!
We bought all of our supplies at Michael's arts and crafts store. We used to use glue to hold the ribbon to the hair clip but find that wire is more durable and easier to work with. Plus we don't have to worry about the messy glue.
Here are the quick and easy steps to making your own curly bow:
1. Buy your supplies
2. Wrap the ribbon around the wood dowels and secure the ends with wood clothes pins
3. Put the wrapped dowels on a baking sheet and bake them at 250° for 20 minutes
4. Be sure to let them cool once you take them out of the oven
5. Take the ribbon off the dowels - if they happen to twist in different directions, just wrap them around your finger to re-twist the correct way
6. Cut a piece of wire
7. Secure the wire on one end of the clip
8. Remove the clip's insert as it will be added back later
9. While the clip is open, wrap the wire around to secure the ribbon until you get to the other end of the clip
10. Secure the wire at the other end of the clip
11. Add the clip's insert back in
12. Clip it on top of you ponytail or to keep your hair up
13. Have fun and make as many curly hairbows as you want!
Leave a comment and tell me if you want me to make a special custom one! Can't wait to read about it!
Subscribe to my channel:
Tags: How to Make a Curly Ribbon Hair Bow! Easy DIY Girl Hair Bow Craft Tutorial! Add Hello Kitty ribbon!, How-to (Website Category), Hair, Hello Kitty, Ribbon, Craft, Arts and Crafts, Hairstyle, Hair clip, DIY, hair bow, hairbow, bow for ponytail, Do It Yourself (Hobby), Hobby (Interest), Tutorial (Media Genre), How to make a hair bow, ribbon bow, cute bow, hair clip bow, fashion bow, bow clip, learn to make bow, hair bow tutorial, make bow, hair bow lesson, bow, hair bow DIY, ribbon craft, hair bow craft, corkscrew bow, korker bow, cheerleader hair bow, gymnast hair bow, picot